Below you find information about how Defentry AB (”Defentry”, ”we”, ”our”, ”us”) processes your personal data when you interact with us on our website defentry.com and use the services that we provide via the website (”Services”).
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy notice describes how Defentry processes your personal data. If you have any questions related to the notice or our processing of personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Defentry is the data controller
Defentry is the data controller in relation to our processing of your personal data, which means that Defentry is responsible for processing your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR. You can contact us as follows:
From where do we collect your data?
When you interact with us through our web or mobile applications, we collect the information that you provide to us. If you choose to use our Services, we also collect the information that is required for setting up a user account with us.
What data do we process, and why do we process it?
If you contact us through our web or mobile applications, we process the data that you provide to us and which we need to be able to handle your request. In general, this is basic information such as your name and your contact details (email address, postal address and / or telephone number).
Legal basis and the purpose of processing your data
When you contact us through our web or mobile applications, we process the data that you provide to be able to handle the enquiry or request that you send to us. The data may also be used to communicate with you about offers, news and our Services. The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest.
For how long do we keep your data?
We retain your data as long as it is needed for the purposes for which the data was collected. The data is thereafter deleted or anonymized.
With whom do we share your data?
As a general rule, we do not share your personal data with third parties, which means that your data is secure with us. However, to the extent a disclosure necessary for our provision of the Services, for example for billing purposes, we may disclose a limited amount of data to business partners. Furthermore, your data may be disclosed if required by mandatory law, or if such disclosure is necessary to protect ours or a third party's legal interests.
Where is your data processed?
Your personal data is processed within the EU/EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you have certain rights in relation to our processing of your personal data. If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
- Right of access: You have the right to get informed about the personal data we process about you, including the purpose of and legal basis for the processing.
- Right to rectification: If you believe that we are processing inaccurate personal data about you, you can ask us to correct it.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data. As an example, this can be relevant if we have incorrect data about you and you do not want the processing to continue until we have corrected the data.
- Right to erasure / right to be forgotten: You can request that we delete your personal data. Although we will comply with such a request to the extent required by applicable law, please note that we, despite your request, may continue to process certain data (such as data that we need to retain in order to protect our legal interests or that we are required to retain pursuant to legal obligations).
- Right to object: In connection with the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If your privacy interests outweigh our interests in processing certain data, we will stop processing such data.
- Right to data portability: You may have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, generally accepted and machine-readable format, and you may also have a right to transfer this data to another data controller.
Want to know more?
If you have any inquiries regarding our processing of your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not happy with us
If you are not happy with how we process your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. You may also contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, www.imy.se, firstname.lastname@example.org).